Internal Auditing Techniques Training Course
The 1-Day Internal Auditing Techniques course is a high caliber course that teaches the fundamental requirements to conduct Internal Audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2011, “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”. This course is also based also on decades of experience by Mireaux staff Auditing and being audited.
Through role-playing and audit scenarios, this course helps develop a hands-on understanding that will facilitate the implementation of an effective Internal Audit program.
At the end of the course, participants should have the knowledge and understanding of the following concepts:
- Internal Auditor Principles
- Roles and responsibilities of Internal Auditors
- How to plan Internal Audits
- How to execute Internal Audits, through interviews, and review of documentation
- How to write clear nonconformities and accurate Internal Audit reports
The duration of this course is one day, as follows:
- Day 1 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
This course has:
- A practical test, completed and graded at various stages throughout the duration of the class.
- A final test, completed and graded at the end of the class.
A Certificate of Completion is provided to all participants at the end of the class.
The Internal Auditing Techniques training course does not have any prerequisite courses.
For individuals with little or no previous knowledge of management systems, who would like to maximize their knowledge; we recommend Mireaux’s Fundamentals of Document Control class as a preamble and introduction to management systems.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials, including:
- Presentation slides
- Workshop exercises, Cases, and forms
The topics in this course include:
- Audit planning & preparation, document review
- Performing the Audit:
- Opening meeting
- Performing the audit
- Reporting audit results
- Closing meeting
- Auditor responsibilities
- Audit Closure: Corrective and Preventive action verification and follow-up