API Lead Auditor Training Course
This course provides information on leading an audit team that will provide attendees with a firm understanding of the auditing process, how to prepare, plan, and execute Internal Audits; and how to lead a team of Internal Auditors.
The 3-day API Lead Auditor course is essentially a 1-day extension to the 2-day API Auditor Fundamentals training course.
At the end of the course, participants should have the knowledge and understanding of the following concepts:
- Internal Auditor Principles
- Roles and responsibilities of Internal Auditors
- Establishment of an Audit program
- How to lead a team of Auditors
- Planning, and execution of Internal Audits
- How to write clear nonconformities and effective Internal Audit reports
The duration of this course is three days, as follows:
- Day 1 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
- Day 2 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
- Day 3 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
This course has:
- A practical test, completed and graded at various stages throughout the duration of the class.
- A final test, completed and graded at the end of the class.
A Certificate of Completion is provided to all participants at the end of the class.
The API Lead Auditor training course does not have any prerequisite courses.
For individuals with little or no previous knowledge of management systems, who would like to maximize their knowledge; we recommend Mireaux’s Fundamentals of Document Control class as a preamble and introduction to management systems. Check our suggested Training Tracks for additional information.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials, including:
- Workbook with presentation and added notes
- Appendices with Cases, and Workshops
- Foundation of Auditing
- Audit Program
- Performing the Audit
- Audit Closure & Reports
- Audit Team Leader
- Responsibilities of Audit Team Leader
- Auditor Summary