Lead Auditor Training Course
NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH LIVE STREAM
This course provides information on leading an audit team that will provide attendees with a firm understanding of the auditing process, how to prepare, plan, and execute Internal Audits; and how to lead a team of Internal Auditors.
The 3-day Lead Auditor course is a 1-day extension to the 2-day Auditor Fundamentals training course.
This course, accredited by IACET, was created by the American Petroleum Institute (API) and is distributed solely by authorized training providers such as Mireaux Management Solutions, under royalty contract agreement with API. Find Mireaux on API’s official website.
At the end of the course, participants should have the knowledge and understanding of the following concepts:
- Internal Auditor Principles
- Roles and responsibilities of Internal Auditors
- Establishment of an Audit program
- How to lead a team of Auditors
- Planning, and execution of Internal Audits
- How to write clear nonconformities and effective Internal Audit reports
This class can be delivered via:
- Public Training at our Training Center in Houston, TX
- Live Stream
- On-site at your facility
The duration of this course is three days, as follows:
- Day 1 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
- Day 2 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
- Day 3 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
This course contains:
- A practical test, completed and graded at various stages throughout the duration of the class.
- A final test, completed and graded at the end of the class.
A Certificate of Completion with the API logo is provided to all participants at the end of the class.
The Lead Auditor training course does not have any prerequisite courses.
For individuals with little or no previous knowledge of management systems who would like to maximize their knowledge, we recommend Mireaux’s Fundamentals of Document Control class as a preamble and introduction to management systems.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials, including:
- Workbook with presentation slides
- Appendices with Workshops
- Foundation of Auditing
- Audit Program
- Performing the Audit
- Audit Closure & Reports
- Audit Team Leader
- Responsibilities of Audit Team Leader
- Auditor Summary