API Auditor Fundamentals Training Courses
The API Auditor Fundamentals training course teaches the principles of being a good objective auditor and the basic requirements for planning and conducting internal audits.
Hands-on activities and group workshops provide a practical understanding that will help with the establishment of a well-rounded audit program.
At the end of the course, participants should have the knowledge and understanding of the following concepts:
- Roles and responsibilities of Internal Auditors
- Establishment of an Audit program
- Planning, and execution of Internal Audits
- How to write clear nonconformities and effective Internal Audit reports
The duration of this course is one day, as follows:
- Day 1 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
- Day 2 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
This course has:
- A practical examination, completed and graded at various stages throughout the duration of the class.
- A final test, completed and graded at the end of the class.
A Certificate of Completion is provided to all participants at the end of the class.
The API Auditor Fundamentals training course does not have any prerequisite courses.
For individuals with little or no previous knowledge of management systems, who would like to maximize their knowledge; we recommend Mireaux’s Fundamentals of Document Control class as a preamble and introduction to management systems.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials, including:
- Workbook with presentation and added notes
- Appendices with Cases, and Workshops
- Foundation of Auditing
- Audit Program
- Performing the Audit
- Audit Closure & Reports
- Auditor Summary