Auditor Fundamentals Training Courses
NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH LIVE STREAM
The Auditor Fundamentals training course teaches the principles of being a good objective auditor and the basic requirements for planning and conducting Internal Audits.
Hands-on activities and group workshops provide a practical understanding that will help with the establishment of a well-rounded audit program.
This course, accredited by IACET, was created by the American Petroleum Institute (API) and is distributed solely by authorized training providers such as Mireaux Management Solutions, under royalty contract agreement with API. Find Mireaux on API’s official website.
At the end of the course, participants should have the knowledge and understanding of the following concepts:
- Roles and responsibilities of Internal Auditors
- Establishment of an Audit program
- Planning, and execution of Internal Audits
- How to write clear nonconformities and effective Internal Audit reports
This class can be delivered via:
- Public Training at our Training Center in Houston, TX
- Live Stream
- On-site at your facility
The duration of this course is one day, as follows:
- Day 1 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
- Day 2 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
This course contains:
- A practical examination, completed and graded at various stages throughout the duration of the class.
- A final test, completed and graded at the end of the class.
A Certificate of Completion from API is provided to all participants at the end of the class.
The Auditor Fundamentals training course does not have any prerequisite courses.
For individuals with little or no previous knowledge of management systems who would like to maximize their knowledge, we recommend Mireaux’s Fundamentals of Document Control class as a preamble and introduction to management systems.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials, including:
- Workbook with presentation slides
- Appendices with Workshops
- Foundation of Auditing
- Audit Program
- Performing the Audit
- Audit Closure & Reports
- Auditor Summary