ISO & API Turnkey Consulting
Mireaux’s Turnkey Consulting services involve full turnkey assistance in the development and implementation of management systems that conform to ISO, or API management system standards. Mireaux provides expert guidance, a dedicated team, and years of knowledge to ensure our clients receive the desired certifications.
And since certification is just the beginning of the journey towards excellence, our proven consulting approach also ensures that the management system being put in place is suitable for your organization and can be sustained by your own team for years to come.
Call Mireaux at 713-589-4680 to request more information.
Examples of standards Mireaux commonly help organizations get certified to:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System standard
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standard
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System standard
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System standard
- AS 9100 Quality Management System Standard
- ISO 80079-34 Explosive Atmosphere Quality System
- API Q1 Quality Management System standard
- API Q2 Quality Management System standard
- API monograms
Our experience and proven consulting approach can be demonstrated with our solid track record that has seen 100% of our clients attain their certification goals and business objectives.
Proven Consulting Approach
When we partner with your organization, we work diligently to ensure that your project is successfully completed on time and within budget. We achieve this level of commitment by:
Establish a Project Plan
Business Integration Strategic Consulting
With the expansion of global markets, global supply chains, and the flood of communication; organizations are in a constant state of change, improvement, and growth. Mireaux has extensive experience helping growing organizations promote cohesiveness and integration through the implementation of a corporate or global management system based on the ISO or API standards. In fact, we have found that bringing Mireaux as the neutral party can help mitigate any internal issues that may surface when trying to bring together different divisions or companies. With its proven consulting approach, Mireaux can help bring synergy between newly formed or growing organizations through an integrated corporate or global management system.
All of the ISO and API standards are proven benchmarks, promoting concepts such as the Process Approach, Document Control, Risk Assessment, and Continual Improvement as the cornerstone for success. Using them as the basis for integration can certainly benefit any growing organization.
Call Mireaux now at 713-589-4680 and schedule a meeting to discuss your current situation and see how Mireaux can help bring it all – and everyone – together.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since 2001, Mireaux has been serving organizations in various industries become ISO or API certified. Learn more about industries we have helped in the past.
Although Mireaux has expanded to new sectors over the years and has amassed a great deal of expertise and knowledge on certain sectors, we always treat every organization as unique; ensuring that its own processes are taken into consideration when implementing the desired management system.
- We have 100% success rate in helping companies obtain ISO or API Certifications
- Our Proven Consulting Approach creates a real sense of ownership within your organization.
- Our Consultants have 10 years or more of prior industry experience in various industries
- Our Turnkey Consulting services paired with simultaneous deployment of your Web QMS will give you the best bang for your buck!
- Each Turnkey Consulting job gets assigned a team that includes a Consultant, a Technical Writer, an Auditor, and a Trainer to ensure a well-rounded implementation of your management system.
- Integrated Services: We provide consulting, internal audits, training, and our software Web QMS, all with the same winning approach.
Mireaux’s Turnkey Consulting management system Services consist of turnkey jobs. A turnkey job means we assist your organization from the beginning of the project until your organization has achieved the desired ISO or API certifications and has the certificate in your hands.
We treat every job as a project. In this manner, we allocate resources, assign a timeline, and create tasks related to the certification being sought out. We then establish a project plan and use it to manage and control the job. Individual activities are based on the standard requirements, while time durations are based on experience. Final timelines are often dictated by the client and agreed with us.
With this approach, we guarantee the project will accomplish all required activities, meet established deadlines, and be successful. In fact, in our business trajectory, we have never requested our Clients to delay the project timeline, which is an achievement in itself!
There is no typical job, as every client has their own processes and idiosyncrasies, however in terms of steps to certification, we can summarize them as follows:
By ensuring all tasks on the project plan have been completed, Mireaux has high certainty that the first 3 steps above have been completed and that our client is ready for the Stage 1 and Stage 2 audits with the registrar or certification body.
Given the turnkey nature of our consulting projects, Mireaux assists consulting clients with all required documentation. Depending on the standard being sought out and the organizations’ processes, this may entail procedures, work instructions, forms, or other specific documentation. In general, the scope of work includes the following documentation but not limited to:
- Manual (Quality, Environmental, etc.)
- Policy (Quality, Environmental, Information Security, etc.)
- Core procedures pertaining to the organization core competencies or core processes
- Support procedures such as Document Control, Training, Risk Assessment, etc. as necessary
- Internal Audit templates (checklists, reports, etc.)
- Management Review templates (presentation, minutes, etc.)
- Job Descriptions
- Statement of Applicability (SOA – Information Security)
- Conformity Matrix (All API standards)
Buyouts, mergers & acquisitions, and absorptions are increasingly more prevalent in the business world. When these situations occur, questions that commonly arise include:
- How to preserve the quality of our products and services
- How to ensure the new organization forms a cohesive unit
- How to retain knowledge and talent
Integration means working together to overcome obstacles, sharing best practices to improve processes, and finding the right place for the right people in the new organization. Implementing a management system based on the ISO or API standards, can help find common ground and bring structure in what otherwise could be a chaotic growth and integration process.
Mireaux’s proven Turnkey Consulting approach makes extensive use of process mapping techniques for documenting the processes in an organization. Utilizing these techniques, Mireaux can achieve the following:
- Identify best practices
- Find common ground for global processes
- Formalize ad hoc processes
- Involve all people, at all levels
- Promote process ownership
- Promote management system ownership
In essence, Mireaux uses the implementation or enhancement of a management system, as the catalyst for unification.