ISO & API Certification Consulting
Mireaux’s Consulting services involve full turnkey assistance in the development and implementation of management systems that conform to the desired ISO, or API standards. Mireaux provides expert guidance, a dedicated team, and years of knowledge to ensure our clients receive the desired certifications.
And since certification is just the beginning of the journey towards excellence, our Proven Consulting Approach also ensures that the management system being put in place is suitable for your organization and can be sustained by your own team for years to come.
Call Mireaux at 713-589-4680 to request more information.
Examples of standards Mireaux commonly help organizations get certified to:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System standard
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standard
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System standard
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System standard
- API Q1 Quality Management System standard
- API Q2 Quality Management System standard
- API monograms
Our experience and Proven Consulting Approach can be demonstrated with our solid track record that has seen 100% of our clients attain their certification goals and business objectives.
Proven Consulting Approach
When we partner with your organization, we work diligently to ensure that your project is successfully completed on time and within budget. We achieve this level of commitment by:
Establish a Project Plan
Using this continual improvement mentality, we have to help our Clients implement sound and effective management systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since 2001, Mireaux has been serving organizations in various industries become ISO or API certified. Learn more about industries we have helped in the past.
Although Mireaux has expanded to new sectors over the years and has amassed a great deal of expertise and knowledge on certain sectors, we always treat every organization as unique; ensuring that its own processes are taken into consideration when implementing the desired management system.
- We have 100% success rate in helping companies obtain ISO or API Certifications
- Our Proven Consulting Approach creates a real sense of ownership within your organization.
- Our Consultants have 10 years or more of prior industry experience in various industries
- Our consulting services paired with simultaneous deployment of your Web QMS will give you the best bang for your buck!
- Each consulting job gets assigned a team that includes a Consultant, a Technical Writer, an Auditor, and a Trainer to ensure a well-rounded implementation of your management system.
- Integrated Services: We provide consulting, internal audits, training, and our software Web QMS, all with the same winning approach.
By and large, most of Mireaux’s Certification Consultancy Services consist of turnkey jobs. A turnkey job means we assist your organization from the beginning of the project until your organization has achieved the desired ISO or API certifications and has the certificate in your hands.
We treat every job as a project. In this manner, we allocate resources, assign a timeline, and create tasks related to the certification being sought out. We then establish a project plan and use it to manage and control the job. Individual activities are based on the standard requirements, while time durations are based on experience. Final timelines are often dictated by the client and agreed with us.
With this approach, we guarantee the project will accomplish all required activities, meet established deadlines, and be successful. In fact, in our business trajectory, we have never requested our Clients to delay the project timeline, which is an achievement in itself!
There is no typical job, as every client has their own processes and idiosyncrasies, however in terms of steps to certification, we can summarize them as follows:
By ensuring all tasks on the project plan have been completed, Mireaux has high certainty that the first 3 steps above have been completed and that our client is ready for the Stage 1 and Stage 2 audits with the registrar or certification body.
Given the turnkey nature of our consulting projects, Mireaux can assist consulting clients. Depending on the standard being sought out and the organizations’ processes, this may entail procedures, work instructions, forms, or other specific documentation. In general, the scope of work includes the following documentation but not limited to:
- Manual (Quality, Environmental, etc.)
- Policy (Quality, Environmental, Information Security, etc.)
- Core procedures pertaining to the organization core competencies or core processes
- Support procedures such as Document Control, Training, Risk Assessment, etc. as necessary
- Internal Audit templates (checklists, reports, etc.)
- Management Review templates (presentation, minutes, etc.)
- Job Descriptions
- Statement of Applicability (SOA – Information Security)
- Conformity Matrix (All API standards)