Non Conformance Report (NCR)
The Non Conformance Report Application or NCR is a dynamic online solution designed exclusively to handle product nonconformances where there is a tangible product that did not meet specifications and a decision needs to be made as how to best handle the nonconformity.
This decision may involve what is referred to as disposition:
The NCR Application takes into consideration that in some cases this decision or disposition can be signed off directly by the NCR Admin and in some cases it requires the signature of additional people (such as in the case of an expensive part or when a customer decision is required). This stage is called MRB Routing and ensures that all appropriate people had signed off on the NCR prior to closure.
The NCR Application also allows for the company to enter their own defect categories and defect codes so that trends can be derived. The NCR input screens are very simple to use and can be customized depending on what is important to the organization.
Video: Web QMS Operations & NCRs
Web QMS Quality Management System software makes NCR management and tracking simple. Users always maintain visibility of NCRs that have been assigned to them, with the ability to view performance metrics.
Benefits of Mireaux’s NCR Application
- Reduce the time it takes from NCR generation to NCR disposition and closure.
- Handle NCRs generated internally, by Suppliers or coming from Customers.
- Control list of defect variables through simple screen access by NCR Admin.
- Assign MRB Routing role to those employees who have approval authority.
- Assign specific NCR roles to those employees who need to conduct disposition, such as Rework, Return to Vendor, Remake, etc.
- Ability to enter cost at various stages of NCR life cycle.
- Save NCR for later completion, or Save and Close if completed.
- Obtain statistics regarding nonconforming parts, codes and disposition through the NCR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Highlight of Features
- Set Up Locations
- Program-generated or Customized NCR Number
- All NCRs In One Place
- Set Up Internal NCR
- Set Required Information
- Support Multiple Categories and Codes
- Capture the Information You Need
- Record Detailed Conditions
- Assign Multiple NCR Codes
- Support multiple NCRs
- Several Dispositions to Choose
- Attach Files to NCR
- Adjusts to Disposition Chosen
- Assign NCR to MRB Team
- Accomodates MRB
- Add Cost to NCR
- Admin Can Override If Necessary
- All Information Available
- Historical Overview
- Immediate Notification
- Email Quick Summary and Link
- Search Options
- Advanced Search
- Instant Status Reports
- Home Screen Reminders
- Modify to Fit
- Printed Copies Available
- Versatile Role Assignment
- Immediate Access
- Always accessible
- Browser Compatible
- System Documentation
- Video Instruction
- Support Multi-language
- Additional Customization
Additional NCR Features Overview
- Multiple Types
- Multiple Dispositions
- Tailored Nonconforming Category and Codes
- Quick visibility of NCR status
- Comprehensive Advance Search
- Multiple Roles