ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
The ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor training course is an Add-On to the ISO 9001:2015 Implementation training course. It consist of two days of hands-on training on the standard, plus a day of training in auditing techniques.
3-Day ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
This course teaches the fundamental requirements to conduct Internal Audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2011, “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems” and goes in depth over each clause of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, focusing on what the standard says, what the standard means, how to apply the standard in the real world and how to audit it. Role-playing audit scenarios helps develop a hands-on understanding that will facilitate the implementation of a good Quality Management System and Internal Audit program.
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Course Audience
This course is intended for individuals responsible for conducting, managing, or participating in Quality Management System Internal Audits, including:
- Management Systems Internal Auditors, Internal Audit program owners
- Quality Directors, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Managers or Supervisors
- Manufacturing, Process, or Supply Chain Engineers or Managers
- ISO Coordinators, Document Control Administrators
This course is designed also for people who just want to get a firm understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and their role in ensuring conformance to the organization’s quality management system.
- Learn the common framework of the ISO standards, including the High Level Structure
- Understand the new seven (7) Quality Management Principles
- Learn the foundation of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the certification and transition options
- Learn the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the Internal Auditor
- Prepare and conduct all phases of an Internal Audit:
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Learn to evaluate the effectiveness of responses to corrective and preventive actions
Duration and Class Hours
The duration of this course is three days, from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM each day.
The ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor course is designed for individuals with little knowledge of ISO 9001 or Internal Auditing.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials, including:
- Presentation slides
- Workshop exercises
- Training copy of the standard
Lunch, beverages, and snacks are provided throughout the day at no additional cost for each day of training. We accept menu requests to accommodate attendees with food allergies or specific dietary requirements.
Lunch: Fajitas, deli meals, or hot plates
Snacks: Breakfast bars, fruit, desserts, cookies, or pastries
Beverages: Coffee, soda, and water is served all day.
This course is taught in English. For information on a similar course in Spanish, please contact Mireaux’s office at 713-589-4680
The topics in this course include:
- Background and History of ISO
- ISO Common Framework
- Differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- ISO Quality Management Principles
- The Process Approach
- Foundation of ISO 9001:2015
- New Concepts and Terms
- Certification and Transition
- Detail overview of the ISO 9001:2015 standard:
- Clause 4: Context of the organization
- Clause 5: Leadership
- Clause 6: Planning
- Clause 7: Support
- Clause 8: Operation
- Clause 9: Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10: Improvement
- The ISO 19011:2011 Standard
- Audit planning & preparation, document review
- Performing the Audit:
- Opening meeting
- Performing the audit
- Reporting audit results
- Closing meeting
- Auditor responsibilities
- Audit Closure: Corrective and Preventive action verification and follow-up
Training Center Information
Mireaux Management Solutions
12802 Willow Centre Dr.
Houston, TX 77066