API Specification Q2 Practitioner
The API Specification Q2 Practitioner training course provides insights and in-depth analysis into the API Specification Q2: Specification for Quality Management System Requirements for Service Supply Organizations for the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industry.
4-Day API Specification Q2 Practitioner (API-U)
This course teaches the stringent requirements of the API Specification Q2, provides attendees with a firm understanding of what is required to implement a quality management system based on API Q2 and achieve certification. This course goes beyond presenting an overview of each of the requirements of the specification, as it reviews in depth a Service Quality Plan, Risk Assessment and Management, Contingency Planning and Management of Change. Using every day terminology, “Think-About-It” questions, Practical Application Activities, Workshops, and group discussions, we help attendees develop a hands-on understanding that will facilitate the successful implementation of a best in class quality management system.
API Specification Q2 Training Target Audience
This course is intended for employees or individuals tasked with implementing a quality management system based on the stringent requirements of API Specification Q2, or those who want to learn about the requirements and understand the level of effort required to implement the API Spec Q2, including:
- Oil and Gas Industry service providers
- Oil and Gas Industry operators
- Describe the history and business drivers that led to creating API Spec Q2
- Describe how API Spec Q2 relates to API Spec Q1 and how it incorporates additional requirements for the service industry.
- Give a general overview and be able to identify the scope of API Spec Q2
- Be able to identify what an allowable exclusion in API Spec Q2 is
- Be able to perform audits using the requirements found in the API Spec Q2 specification
- For operators and service providers to understand application of API Spec Q2
Duration and Class Hours
The duration of this course is four days, each day from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Suggested prerequisites for this training include: Knowledge of API Specification Q1, 9th Edition.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials, including:
- Presentation slides
- API Specification Q2
- Sample Service Quality Plan
- Workshop Case Studies
Lunch, beverages, and snacks are provided throughout the day at no additional cost for each day of training. We accept menu requests to accommodate attendees with food allergies or specific dietary requirements.
Lunch: Fajitas, deli meals, or hot plates
Snacks: Breakfast bars, fruit, desserts, cookies, or pastries
Beverages: Coffee, soda, and water is served all day.
The full course, including all the workshops, is taught in English.
The topics in this course include:
- Importance of API Spec Q2 to the Industry
- Overview and Exclusions
- Quality Management System Requirements
- Clause 4: Quality Management Systems Requirements
- Quality Management System General
- Management Responsibility
- Organization Capability
- Control of Records
- Clause 5: Realization of Service and Service-related Product
- Contract Review
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Design and Development
- Contingency Planning
- Execution of Service
- Control of Testing, Measuring, and Monitoring and Detection Equipment
- Service Performance Validation
- Control of Nonconforming Product
- Management of Change (MOC)
- Clause 6: Quality Management System Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
- Monitoring, Measuring, and Improving
- Analysis of Data
- Management Review
- Service Quality Plan
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Contingency Plans
- Management of Change
- Please See API Specification Q2 Fundamentals
Training Center Information
Mireaux Management Solutions
12802 Willow Centre Dr.
Houston, TX 77066