Whether in Basic Chemicals, Life Sciences, Specialty Chemicals, or Consumer Products, companies in the Chemical industry understand the need for systems and tools to ensure quality and to comply with safety and environmental requirements while managing complex processes.
Management systems built upon international standards help drive these chemical companies toward organizational excellence, and enable them to adapt to global trends.
Turn-Key Certification Solutions
Chemical organizations can benefit from any of the following quality management systems certifications including:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management for reliable, consistent products and greater efficiency
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information security management for protection of company data and systems
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management to demonstrate environmental policy leadership
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Safety management to implement best practices for occupational health and safety
Our approach for helping clients implement ISO standards is to help them achieve certification while implementing state of the art management systems. The chemical industry strives to establish processes that can remove error and maximize quality and productivity.
Organizations within the chemical industry vary, and our expertise can easily recognize the process needed to build a sound quality or integrated management system.
In general an organization in the chemical industry may need to address the following processes in order to build a comprehensive management system:
- Sales and Contract Review
- Order Entry
- After-Hours Orders
- Critical Environmental Equipment Outage Reporting
- Environmental Compliance
- Incident Investigation
- OSHA Investigations
- Process Hazards Analysis
- Product Identification and Traceability
- Packaging, Storage and Distribution
Mireaux can help you conduct a process mapping session to determine the processes that make your company money and set you up in a path to build a robust quality, environmental, health and safety management system.
Mireaux Management Solutions understands that the complex operating environment these companies deal with also requires key support processes, which may include:
- Maintenance and Calibration
- Employee Competence and Training
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Plans
- Customer Satisfaction
- Key Performance Indicators and Objectives
We can customize any ISO or business process training to teach your staff what their responsibilities are in regards to the standards and the well-being of the organization. We can also provide additional training in the chosen standard to enhance employee understanding. Training can be instructor-led or through E-Learning, to guarantee training completion even in remote locations.
Mireaux Management Solutions can help your organization meet the requirement for regular internal audits associated with maintaining a quality management system or environmental and safety management system. Outsourcing your internal audits t o Mireaux results in a thorough and objective audit, delivered in a timely manner and with less disruption to your internal resources.